This is a place for children to create safe habits
and learn about fire and traffic safety.
- Experience members
25 members per session(weekdays)/ 15 members per session(weekends)
- Reservation time
10:30 – 13:00 – 14:30 during weekdays
10:30 – 13:30 – 15:00 on weekends
- Experience age
Preschoolers(age 5 to preschoolers)
- Experience range
OT (preliminary education) → fire safety experience → traffic safety experience (pedestrian safety) → traffic safety experience (commuter bus safety) → experience evaluation
OT (preliminary education)
Experience of fire extinguisher
wait for the next experience
move to the next
Important instructions for experience
Please follow the experience time for a smooth experience.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes in advance
- Late arrival may result in disadvantages in the experience including the cancellation or reduction of experience time.
- Experience may be limited according to physical conditions for several courses.
The children’s safety experience is limited to preschoolers (children age 5 or above to preschoolers)
- Please understand that it is not possible to experience under the age of 4.
- Please wear socks when entering the children's safety experience center for children's safety.
- Guardians must wait at a convenience facility during the experience time.
- However, instructors are allowed to join a group.
- Among life safety experiences,people 130cm tall or higher are eligible for the traffic safety experience (only for vehicle overturns).
- A safety instructor must be with children to secure safety for the handicapped experience.
- Experience courses are subject to change for foreigners or the handicapped depending on the situation of the experience.