- Operation period
Year-round (Tuesdays and Thursdays | two times a week)
Not operated in Winter (November to February), Summer (June to August)
Age 5 to sixth graders in elementary school
Jungbu areas (Jincheon, Jeungpyeong, Goesan, Eumseong)
- Education members
Within 100 people per session
Place where the site requirements are met (secure length and width of 20m or more)
120 minutes (may change depending on the education personnel)
- Experience range
OT (preliminary education) → open subway train door → earthquake safety → thermodynamics → escape from smoke → evacuation ladder → evacuation tools (descending lifeline, rescue team)
Mobility safety experience course
OT (preliminary education)
open subway train door
escape from smoke
evacuation tools (descending lifeline, rescue team)
Important instructions for reservations and education
Important instructions for reservations
- The mobility safety experience is available for students from age 5 to sixth graders in elementary school.
- Customers who want to have the mobility safety experience must make a pre-reservation on the Internet homepage with dates and times up to 3 days before the preferred experience date.
- When cancelling a reservation, it is possible to cancel through the Internet up to 1 day before the day of the experience.
- In the case of the same-day cancellation, please contact us at 043-220-4898.
- Education may not be available on the day you applied due to the circumstances of the experience center (experience center event, etc.).
- Education may be cancelled due to heavy rain or snow.
- The education place must conform to the following.
- The education place must be on level ground
- Area of the place : Width and length of 20m or more
- The place must be accessible with a 45-passenger buses, with a flat slope on access ramps
- Secure an entrance of at least 4m high (there must be no arch or wire obstacles.)
- Please note that if you do not visit on the day without a cancellation procedure, you will be restricted from using the facility for 6 months based on the reservation date.
Important instructions for the experience
- Food must not be brought into the mobility safety experience vehicle.
- The following behavior is prohibited during the experience.
- Independent actions that do not follow instructions from the instructor
- Random manipulation of the experience or exhibition facility (there is a possibility of safety accidents)
- Deviating from the experience without permission from the operating personnel
- Failure to comply with reasonable control measures of the operating personnel
- Acts that threaten the safety of other users
- Please wear proper clothing including long pants and sneakers (concern over injuries including scratches)
- It may be difficult to have the experience while wearing clothing such as short pants, skirts, laced clothing, or slippers.